Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he(Jesus Christ) is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
John 1:14 -- And the Word (Jesus Christ) was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
beginning was the Word(Jesus), and the Word(Jesus) was with God, and the Word(Jesus) was God.
2) The same(Jesus) was in the beginning with God.
3) All things were made by him(Jesus); and without him(Jesus) was not any thing made that was made.
4) In him(Jesus) was life; and the life was the light of men.
5) And the light(Jesus) shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
9) That was the true Light(Jesus), which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10) He(Jesus) was in the world, and the world was made by him(Jesus), and the world knew him(Jesus) not.
11) He came unto his(Jesus) own, and his own received him(Jesus) not.
12) But as many as received him(Jesus), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his(Jesus) name:
John 1: 13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word (Jesus Christ) was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten Son of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15) John bare witness of him(Jesus), and cried, saying, This was he(Jesus) of whom I spake, He(Jesus) that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he(Jesus) was before me.
16) And of his(Jesus) fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17) For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18) No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son(Jesus), which is in the bosom of the Father, he(Jesus) hath declared him.
John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but He That came down from heaven, even the Son(Jesus) of man Which is in heaven."
No man, no one goes to heaven, but that he first was born from above. That soul(originally created child of God) must first be born of women, where the soul entered the womb at conception, and when the flesh body dies, it is returned to the father. There is not a living being on this earth, at this time, that did not come down from the Father first, and at death shall return to the Father. That is just plain common sense.
This doesn't mean that they are all going to have eternal life, but heaven is where the Father is, and that is where the judgment takes place. But what is meant here is in reference to obtaining salvation for their soul, or eternal life. All souls of God's originally created children, return to the Father, and many of those souls that were not saved during this 2nd earth age prior to the end of this earth age, and already awarded eternal at, Christ's return (The first resurrection to eternal life), that do return will be condemned to destruction. The judgment of their souls takes place at the time of the great white throne judgment, based on their works during the Millennium. Until that time, those still mortal sinning souls will stay right there in paradise where there is a great gulf between God and the sinning soul. This is stated in the parable of the rich man, in Luke 16. There has been no soul destroyed to this date, that has passed on after death.
So what this thirteenth verse is saying, is about being born again. It means that you must be born from above. You can't be as those fallen angels(who came to earth without first passing through the womb of woman(THEY BEING REASON FOR NOAH'S FLOOD) because they were contaminating the pure Adam ('eth-ha adham") and Eve bloodline Jesus Christ was to be born into, and take short-cuts, but it must be done according to God's plan of salvation.
John 3:13 "And no man(NONE OF US HUMANS) hath ascended up to heaven, but He That came down from heaven, even the Son of man Which is in heaven."
for a minute about what else John 3:13
is telling us. Since
all of us were pulled off the earth after the 1st earth age, and taken back to
the host of heaven)
waiting our turn
to be sent back to earth during this 2nd earth age, when God
destroyed the 1st earth age after Lucifer’s overthrow
I REPEAT: We know Jesus was still in heaven
in His spiritual/celestial
body while living here on earth. He came to earth to live with us for 30 some years as a flesh and
human being, i.e. God living with us, until His crucifixion and
the cross. But He was also God In Heaven during those 30 some years
Do you think, for one minute that we are not also, still living right now in heaven in our celestial/spirit/angelic bodies, observing what we are doing right now in these flesh and blood bodies?
No wonder the angels sing when one of us repents, because they are us!
No wonder the angels sing when one of us repents! Luke 15:10 "Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth." It is probably your angel that's leading the singing because you repented!
which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that
ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with
Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
(who was God,
Himself, in a flesh and blood body) 4)
And these things write
we unto you, that your joy may be full. 5) This
then is the message which we have heard of him(JESUS CHRIST), and
declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6)
If we say that we have
fellowship with him(JESUS), and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not say the
truth: 7) But if we walk in the
light(JESUS), as he(JESUS) is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and
the blood of Jesus Christ God's only begotten SON cleanseth us from all sin.
If we believe on Him, repent of our sins and by our own free will invite His Holy Spirit to come live in our heart. Jesus can forgive our sins because He was God, Himself, in the flesh.
“The introduction of Jesus Christ to the world”
4) In him(Jesus Christ), was life; and the life was the light(Jesus Christ), of men. 5) And the light(Jesus Christ), shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6) There was a man sent from God, whose name was John(John the Baptist).7) The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Ligh(Jesus Christ) that all men through him,, might believe .8) He was not that Light(Jesus Christ),, but was sent to bear witness of that Light(Jesus Christ),.9) That was the true Light(Jesus Christ),, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him(Jesus Christ),, and the world knew him(Jesus Christ), not.
Christ), came unto
his own, and his own received him(Jesus Christ),
But as many as received him, to them gave he(Jesus
to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name(Jesus Christ), :13)
Which were born, not
of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of
God. 14) And the Word(Jesus
made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we
beheld his(Jesus Christ’s), glory, the glory as of the only
begotten(Jesus Christ), of the Father,)
full of grace and truth 15) John
bare witness of
him(Jesus Christ),, and cried, saying, This was he(Jesus Christ),
of whom I spake, He(Jesus Christ),
that cometh after me is
preferred before me: for he(Jesus Christ), was
before me .16)
And of his(Jesus Christ’s), fulness have all we received, and grace for
For the law was given by
Moses, but grace
and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18) No man
hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom
Father, he(Jesus Christ), hath
declared him.19) And this is the record
of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask
20) And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ 21) And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
22) Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
23) He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord(Jesus Christ), as said the prophet Esaias 24) And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
25) And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one(Jesus
among you, whom ye
27) He(Jesus Christ), it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
28) These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing. 29) The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God(Jesus Christ), , which taketh away the sin of the world. 30) This is he(Jesus Christ), of whom I said, After me cometh a man(Jesus Christ), which is preferred before me: for he(Jesus Christ), was before me
31) And I knew him(Jesus Christ), not: but that he (Jesus Christ), should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. 32) And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him(Jesus Christ), 33) And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him(Jesus Christ),, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34) And I saw, and bare record that this(Jesus Christ), is the Son of God
(Jesus Christ is/was God in the flesh that came to live with us for a short while in a body just like ours. Then sacrificed His flesh and blood life on the cross at Calvary, shedding his sin
free blood to cover our sins; rose again from the dead, thereby defeating death, providing a way for us/mankind to salvage our souls, if we will only believe in Him, repent of our sins, ask for His forgiveness and invite His Holy Spirit into our heart to cleanse it and make it righteous, and worthy of ETERNAL LIFE at Christ's return.)
Colossians 1:16) For by him(Jesus Christ) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him(Jesus Christ):
Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
1 John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
1 John 1:7 -- But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
1 Corinthians 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith(in Jesus Christ); and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God
1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;
1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
He that believeth on the Son (our Lord Jesus Christ, who is/was God in a Flesh and Body Like Ours) hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
E-mail address - email@example.com
you would like to have your essay
as part of the American Wisdom Series
submit your manuscript to Rhine Publishing Co
at the address above for consideration, or e-mail us
at the address shown on our home page.